Thursday, August 28, 2014

August projects from Leila

Hello everybody

Leila's here again to show my projects for this month...

My layouts today are about my daughter, in the first one she had 1 year old and in the second, she had a 13! She is my sunshine!


"You shine!"

I used gesso and gelatos in this chipboard and put some strass in the frame!

Here I painted the chippie with black pen and then put some colorless relief.


BFS supplies:
- Leslie's dream paper
- Brick rings
- The optmist word set


"Pretty as a picture"

Here I used a lot of chipboards and diferent supplies to customize them...

In the title and checker bits I used liquid pearl, in the big clock, acrilic paint and distress ink!



This wonderful chippie I used acrilic paint and spray ink (applied with brush)

BFS supplies:
- Julianna's dream paper by Ombré Collection
- Checker bits
- Roman clock set - large
- Spring branch
- Pretty as a picture

So, this it's! I hope you like it! See you next month...

Tks for stopping by.

Leila

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Beautiful projects!! I love this Emilia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the flowers and the hearts! The touches of GREEN are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que lindas suas páginas, Leila! Adorei!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como sempre deixando a gente de boca aberta com tanta beleza. Ameiiiii todas as paginas!!! Beijos...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leila, as páginas estão absurdas de lindas! Amei! Bjão!

    ReplyDelete