Thursday, August 14, 2014

3 cards with Ombre Dreams by Evgenia Petzer

Hello dear friends! Its Evgenia Petzer with you, with three cards that all use Blue Fern Studios Ombre Dreams collection, I just cant get enough of it:)
THis time I colored all my chipboards with thick coat of white gesso and then colored them with different colors of inklinkz by Shimmerz, I love that you can get close effect to the background of Ombre Dreams, that watercolor effect is just so pretty.
 Blue Fern Studios Chipboard used: Frilly Hearts, Jeweled Trinkets

 little bits and pieces make me happy:)

My second card:

Blue Fern Studios Chipboard used:
Grande Cages, Bits of Honey

and last one, very simple but with the doily effect that all the embellishments provide together you dont need a lot, it just comes together easily...


Blue Fern Studios Chipboard used: Spring Trinkets, Magical Monarchs

Have a great day! and be sure to take part in our new collection giveaway!

4 comments: