Sunday, August 24, 2014

Summertime Layouts

Hello !

Today I have for you 3 layouts to the end of summer.  We still have some sunshine days but they become much shorter and I see falling leafs - signs of incoming Autumn. So I'm making some works to keep summer for longer :)

                        First work Is with my' son. I made this photo during one of our trips.  I use bits of ups and downs panel and scraps of different blue fern Papers to create background. . I really love this one. I mean I'm totally in love in panels from BFS at all they are so universal and give you so many ways of use  but this one I really like . My next video for BFS will be with this one ! . Mini number gird is base of composition . I used also piece of mini ring panel and chunky words as title of my work. The main paper in this work is Timeless from Blue fern Garden collection with scraps and leftovers from Ombre dreams :)
                               


This LO i made with photo of me and my mummy. It was made during her visit , we where sightseeing city and making selfies like crazy :) It was fun ! . I use my absolutely favorite papers - Ombre dreams and delicate feminal chipies wild field steam and Eastern Lantern and as the title Charmed page dandles.


And one more with my son. This photo was one of first photos I made after moving. On our first trip to know the city . To frame it I use Grunge Shooting stars as a Title I use Arrow words, and Backyard Boy title ( I cut backyard part and save it for another work ) . Base of my project is Susan's Dream I use gesso to light it up little bit .

2 comments:

  1. Really loving all the layers and the textures on all of the layouts!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layering and use of mix media.

    ReplyDelete