Saturday, August 9, 2014

A layout, a mini album and a tag trio...

Welcome back to another beautiful day at Blue Fern Studios. Today I will share with you a layout, a mini and a trio of tags.
For all 3 projects,  I used Blue Fern Studios Ombre Dreams paper. I did some masking with molding paste and some inking on the background of my layout.


To color the Wild Field Stem, once again, I heat embossed it using a few different colors from Lindys Stamp Gang. I heat embossed it twice to get 2 different colors on the flower part and let some of it bleed into the stem.


For the Majestic Frame, I heat embossed it and added a couple of jewels, then just kissed the edges with some soft charcoal ink.


For the cover of the mini, I used a couple of the Berry Stems and the Memories frame from the Memory Frame Set.



I painted the frame and the Berry Stems with white gesso, then heat embossed it using Lindys Stamp Gang embossing powder.


The Circle Motif was heat embossed straight onto raw chipboard. I gave it  double coat for texture.


 For the tags, I used the Framed Trinkets set which contains all 3 pieces. I used cut out pieces from the Bits Of Honey set.


I coated the chipboard with white gesso and heat embossed them with Lindy's embossing powder.


Once the tags were complete, I gave them an overall spray with Lindys Starburst spray for extra color and shimmer.

I hope you enjoyed my latest creations. Until next time, grab some BFS chipboard. There are new designs being added to the collection all of the time. Enjoy...
Lisa
xoxo

2 comments: