Friday, August 8, 2014

"Timeless" Chunky Mini Album with Steff Miller *NEW Video Team Member*



**** EXCITING NEWS ***

Hi Everyone! I have some fun news to share! My name is Stephanie Miller and I will be posting new mini album video's for Blue Fern Studios! I'm thrilled to be be a part of the NEW Blue Fern Studio's YouTube Channel Team and can't wait to share some of the amazing projects we have planned for you!

But first, here's a little info about me: 

I have been scrapbooking for over 16 years and have been sharing my creations with the on-line scrapbooking community since 2006. I have taught in beautiful places in the world and I enjoy the adventure of meeting others who love this craft as much as I do. Inspiring others to discover their own style of scrapbooking is a joy to me.

Currently, I am a Prima Educator and an on-line instructor for the Live with Prima Ustream program, which broadcasts live classes to crafters all over the world. 

From Southern California, I am a busy mom raising two boys with my husband along with our golden retriever chasing close behind. We are all enjoying the roller coaster way of life and stopping along the way for me to pull out my camera to capture those favorite moments that make me grin.


Steff Miller (steffogal1) 

Email: steffogal1@gmail.com
Social medias: steffogal1

https://www.youtube.com/user/Steffogal1

And now for my "Timeless" Chunky Mini Album project! 

I've created a gorgeous chunky "It's Timeless" Mini Album that was crazy easy and fun-fast to make featuring the Blue Fern Garden papers!! And, I have to say...  I love how it turned out! I also used Blue Fern Studio's chipboard pieces - which if  you've never used on any of your projects, I say ... "Give a go!! Their pieces are stunning with lots of great details!"

And remember -- YOU can create one of these fun mini albums --Yes, you can do it! This project is super easy and gorgeous!! Ok... so here we go ! I hope you enjoy! 

6 comments: