Friday, August 29, 2014

Video Education. Canvas with Tiffany Solorio

Hi everyone. Tiffany here. I have a canvas to share with you. Since this is my very first post I will introduce myself first. 

My name is Tiffany. (mammatiffy). I am 29 and I live in Nevada with my wonderful husband and 2 kids. My son is 7 and my daughter is 3. I started crafting about 5 years ago. I was introduced to scrapbooking and card making through a mom in one of the playgroups I was in for my son. I instantly was obsessed. As time went by I learned more and more and was always intrigued by new techniques. 5 years later here I am. I enjoy creating and getting messy. 
I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful team and I hope I inspire you as much as so many has inspired me. 

Here is my completed canvas 


Blue Fern Studios products used: 

Ombre Dreams paper collection 
Royal Monarchs 
Wild flourish frame 
Broken Rings 

You can watch how I put it all together in the video below. 

Here are a few more pictures 




Thank you for stopping by. I love to read your comments. 



3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful Tiff!! Glad to have you with us at Blue Fern Studios!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great first video for Blue Fern, good job!! beautiful color combinations. Makes me want to go get my hands dirty.

    ReplyDelete