Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Education Video with Jelissa

Hello friends,

today I'm sharing with you a start-to-finish video on making a mini canvas, as well as how to use the gel transfer technique to "print" designs on your favourite Blue Fern Studios chipboard products.


I've used the Tattered Diamond Bits for this project. This technique is suitable for chipboards with more surface as the images or designs you're transferring will be more visible. Some other suitable chipboard pieces would be "Manor Hinges", "Cloudy Skies", "Winter Trees"and "Nifty Tags".
Some close ups:


My mini canvas also made used of left over scraps from my Ombre Dreams papers which I used for layering as well as stamping my sentiment.


Here's the video, and I hope you enjoy it!



Blue Fern products used:

Tattered Diamond Bits
Charlotte's Dream


love,
Jelissa

8 comments: