Sunday, August 17, 2014

August projects with Blue Fern Garden

Hi Maja here today. I have two projects to show you, one layout and one card made with the Blue Fern Garden papers and BFS chipboard pieces. First up is the layout.




For this layout I used light modelling paste togehter with a stencil. I like this light paste because you can still see the pattern in the paper. Looks like embossing. My chipboard pieces I´ve painted with gesso and then used a stamp on them with some chalk.

Blue Fern products used:
papers: Blue Fern Garden - Boudoir and Picnic
chipboard: Lace Rounds and Bohemian Flowers


For my card I have used the new chipboerd piece " Birds ona wire".  I love birds and the color blue =) 

I have used 2 differerent colors of chalk on my chipboard and some pearls.

Blue Fern products used:
papers: Blue Fern Garden -Parlour
Chipborad: Birds on a wire 


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

3 comments: