Friday, August 22, 2014

'Delight' by Lisa Griffith

Hello Blue Fern Studios friends! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far....it's my turn to share my projects with you today.
My first project is a layout called.....

'Delight'


Some of my all-time favorite designs are the nature inspired sprigs and leaves like the 'Spring Branch' I used here. I also used a piece of the 'Tattered Butterflies' (another favorite!). I painted them white and then splashed them with some of the yellow and green watercolor paints that I used on my layout.

Here are a few close ups....


I used a piece of the beautiful paper called 'Susan's Dream' for my base paper with lots of 
layers and masking.


My second project is a tag I created using a piece of 'Shannon's Dream'.


I started by using a mask with heavy gesso, added a piece of the 'Layering Stems', and then added some purple ink and some stamping in the background. Then I layered on some flowers and another piece of 'Tattered Butterflies'.


Thanks for looking!
Until next time,
Lisa xo

6 comments: