Sunday, February 22, 2015

Masculine Layouts with Einat Kessler

Hey crafty friends Einat Kessler here with some masculine layouts for your inspiration!
My first layout lets the chipboard speak out loud. The layout is all about a day in the science museum with my two boys.






Creating a masculine layout can sometimes be challenging, but I look at it like any other layout. I try to use more masculine colors and chipboards and not make its look too feminine with flowers or cutesy embellishments.




Having said that...my other layout has plenty of flowers on it. Who says you can't add flowers to a boys' layout? You can! I just try to keep them in the more masculine color scheme and avoid pink :)




BFS Supplies:
Papers:
Sanctuary: Bountiful
Sanctuary: Birdsong Melody
Chipboard:
Techno Rings
Industrial Gears
Roman Clock Set


Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment