Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Love Story projects by Zanka

Hello!
It's my turn to share some more project which I created in February using BFS elegant Love Story collection. This is just a small share of the wonderful possibilities which this collection can be used for.
For my first project I picked Grand Ball, my absolute favourite paper in the whole collection! I worked both with the front and the back side, and I can't make up my mind-which one do I like more ;)

This  layout's colour scheme was entirely inspired by the colours of the paper pattern.


I have used some plain chipboards which I think match perfectly for the colours here. The branch is randomly dabbed with gesso. The heart is primed with gesso and covered with glossy accents and embossed with a distress powder.
Chipboards used:
Spring Branch, Lace Heart Border, word set Laughter, Happy , Smile, Layering Stems

My second project is also inspired by the base paper colours but as you see, the palette and style are completely different here.

I used Love Story stamp sets 1 & 2 to fill up the background with the stamp collage.
Chipboards: Circle Vine, Mixed Chains. The framed is primed with gesso and painted with crackle paste.

Thank you for spending a moment with me today, have a fantastic creative day!
Zaneta aka Zanka

3 comments: