Monday, February 16, 2015

February projects by Karita Vainio

Hi everyone! 
 I´m happy to be here today with you all!

Today I have a three layouts to share with you
and my first layout is made by following the february sketch. 

"Happy" layout of my sweet daughter.


For this layout I have used the beautiful Conservatory and Meadows of Time papers from the Sanctuary collection.
I have added some gesso and mists to the papers and also stamped a little bit from here and there.
Chipboards that I have used are Turkish Bits, Royal Monarchs and Happy.
I have painted the chipboards with Distress Ink  - Walnut Stain, except the Royal Monarch butterfly, which is painted with mists.





Paper: Sanctuary collection: Conservatory, Meadows Of Time
Chipboard: Turkish Bits, Royal Monarchy, Happy

And my 2nd layout. I called it "The Love Story"
 and I made it of my son and his girlfriend


For this layout I also used papers from the Sanctuary collection. They are called Birdsong Melody and Garden Plaza. And again I have added gesso and mists, my favourite tuff. 
Chipboards I have used are Shabby Brick Bits, Memory Frames and Arrow Words and I have painted them with a white acrylic paint.



Paper: Sanctuary collection: Birdsong Melody, Garden Plaza
Chipboard: Shabby Brick Bits, Memory Frames, Arrow Words

And my 3rd layout is made with the gorgeous papers from the new Love Story collection.
It´s called "Love" and it´s made of my darling husband.


For this layout I have used the Twenty One and Calling Cards papers.
 Added some gesso and mists and after that I have used the new Blue Fern Studios: Love Story 1 & 2 stamp sets.
Chipboards I have used are Mesh Bits, Love and Postage Frames and they are painted with white gesso.



Paper: Love Story collection: Twenty One, Calling Cards
Stamp: Love Story collection: 1 & 2
Chipboard: Mesh Bits, Love, Postage Frames

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment