Monday, February 2, 2015

Dreaming with You & Me

Hello friends!

We are now into the second month of 2015 and it's my turn on the Blue Fern Studios blog today to share my creations with their fabulous products. For today's post, I'm going back to my favourite collection Ombre Dreams.

Here is the layout I made of my two boys (who else?):


As usual, layering different BFS chipboard pieces and papers from the Ombre Dreams collection. As you watch the video, you would also have noticed that I changed the order of my workflow. Instead of working on the background first, I am now starting with the chipboards then my layers, so that I can use that bit for working out the best way to create the background. 

Some close-ups:






And here is my start-to-finish video:


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Ombre Dreams papers - Joyce's Dream, Charlotte's Dream, Dream Cards, Shannon's Dream
Chipboards - Graduated Squares, Printer's Bits


That's all I have for today, thanks for dropping by!

love,

1 comment:

  1. This page looks so pretty, can't wait to watch the video xx

    ReplyDelete