Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Delight & Wonder with "Love Story" Collection- By Keren Tamir



"Delight"

I created this layout using the new Blue Fern Studios "Love Story" collection.
I really love how all the Blue Fern Studios collections, including this one, have papers that are versatile for any kind of layout. For example, I used the paper "The Grand Ball" from the collection for a beach themed layout, while the other paper below "Calling Cards" was used for a winter themed layout.


I framed my photo in the new postage frame chipboard. I inked them in metallic chalk ink and then created a stamped pattern on them using the new Forever Textured Stamp.


I used the Delight chipboard title from the "Delight Set" for this layout. I also inked it in the same metallic ink and then glued some glass beads on it.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Wonder"

This is a winter themed layout using the "Love Story" collection. I used the back of the "Calling Cards" paper as a background as it matched perfectly with the soft colours of the photo.


I framed the photo in the new snowflake chipboard frame which was covered in snow accents paste. I also used some of the chipboard winter flakes and covered them with the snow accents paste, too.


Finally I used the "Wonder" title from the delight chipboard set. It was also covered in snow accents but it was inked in light pink pastel chalk ink to match the flowers.


Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios Blog today!!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: