Saturday, February 7, 2015

February projects by Ulrika Blomfelt

Hello! I´m so happy to share some new projects created with the new collection called Love Story. Valentines day is in just a week and I want to give cards for my loved ones. But before I show you the cards I created I have a layout to show you all!

I have a sweet spot for black when I create. The new collection has lovely red colors but also some black papers. When you create with the black ones you can add any color of your choice just like I did here. 

I used the Mesh bits with my flowers.

I also used all of the new gorgeous stamp sets. I mainly used them for texture and contrasts on my layout. You get a really cool effect!

This page is created after the February sketch. Hope you will join us!
I used Ombre Dreams and both Arrow words and the lovely Spring Branch.

I used a black pen to make my leaves more visable.

I actually cut my branch in to three pieces.

And now over to my Love cards! Have you noticed how pretty the label strips are on the papers? I hate to see lovely supplies go to waste so I braided the strips and made a cute background.
It was a bit difficult to take photos so that the layered black hearts are properly visible. Sorry for that.

My next card is in a bit more romantic style. I used the Frilly Hearts here also but I coverd it with a paper and made sure that the words fitted my Arrow Sweet Word chipboard. This is a fun and playful way to mix your title!

Thank you for looking at my work! Hugs from Ulrika!

No comments:

Post a Comment