Friday, February 27, 2015

'Happy' by Marta Lapkowska + VIDEO tutorial

Hello crafty souls :)
It's Marta here with my very first video tutorial just for you.

 
Firstly I would like to say how happy I am joining Blue Fern Studios team. I hope to inspire you with my video tutorials and welcome you in my mixed media world.

I was born and raised in Poland. I am currently living in Ireland and have been for nearly ten years.
I graduated as a Sociologist from Wroclaw University in Poland. I am a proud mum of a beautiful girl Emily. My inner soul is trully a creative person. Since I remember I have loved art, craft, creations and have a passion for innovative techniques.
My craft journey started from making cards for close relatives. Slowly I was trying new things, learning new techniques. After all I fall in love with mixed media and journaling. I adore teaching people and share my knowledge.
I love playing around, experimenting and creating unique pieces.
From cards and tags to layouts, mixed media canvases, journal pages and altered objects.
For the past three years art and craft is my way of living - so far it's the best journey I could have imagined.
If you would like to see more of my works please feel free to visit my blog:
http://artistycrafty.blogspot.ie/

For todays post I created mixed media scrapbooking page 'Happy'.
This beautiful photo shows my friend's Wedding Day.

 Stunning 'Sanctuary' collection was a perfect match to the photo. I used paper called 'Bountiful'
I added few different chipboards and stamps.

Used products:

Laughter, Happy, Smile   Sanctuary: Bountiful   Bohemian Flowers
 Mini Ring Things   Forever Stamp

I used embossing powder to alter the chipboards. 
This is a great way to add dimention to your project.
Few close-ups:





I hope you will enjoy my video and get some inspirations.


 
Happy crafting, Marta xx


1 comment:

  1. Your layout is so beautiful Marta, and I loved the video, thanks for sharing. I love your designs and am so glad you will be making making the videos. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete