Sunday, February 8, 2015

February Projects by Melinda Thompson


Hello there everyone :)

I am happy to be here today to share with you all my February projects for Blue Fern Studios.

I can't get enough of the Ombre Dreams paper range...such beautiful colours. I have created this layout using Julianna's Dream as well as Dream Cards in my layers.

"Adore"



Kind of had a little fun with this layout.  I used some chipboard from the Chunky Heart Panel which I just cut out bits that I needed, covered them with gesso and then added some crackle paint over the top. Using some of the negative hearts from the panel piece, I added them in random places and sprinkled them with glass beads for a cool effect.




I have also used the word "Adore" for my title from the Adore, Love Cherish pack and a Romantic Page Dangle.



Paper: Ombre Dreams Collection: Julianna's & Dream Cards
Chipboard: Romantic Page Dangle, Chunky Heart Panel, Adore, Electic Heart



My next project is a personal project, something just for me.
I have used papers from the Montage Collection: Invitation and Calling Cards.


"Noted"



I have used a few various pieces of chipboard on this layout.  I have used the Turkish Bits chipboard on the background, the Swirly Doodle layered next to my photo and an Arrow word "Noted" .  In among my flower cluster you will also notice a piece from the nested circle set. All have been primed with gesso first and then lots of different inks and mists to alter them.








Paper: Montage Collection: Invitation & Calling Cards
Chipboard: Swirly Doodle, Nested Circles, Arrow Word, Turkish Bits

Happy Scrapping :)
Melinda 

1 comment: