Thursday, August 8, 2013

Yana Smakula August post

Hello everyone!

Yana is here and today I'm sharing a few of my newest projects created with Blue Fern Studios Chipboard. To tell you the truth - I'm having a blast making clean and simple cards using chipboard pieces from BFS. For this post I also decided to show you something extra - I'll be showing you my very first shadow box! I hope you'll enjoy and will be inspired to create something wonderful with chippies from Blue Fern Studios.

Lets start with a clean card "An Awesome Day":


For this card I used just one chipboard piece from Blue Fern Studios:
 Mister Stuff
I also have a quick video to show you how the card came together:

My next card is also a very simple one, and once again it uses only one chipboard piece which serves as the main element and holds the sentiment:

Chipboard piece used for this project came from the Picture Perfect set:
Picture Perfect
Finally, my main project for this month features several chipboard pieces which create a dimensional scene. All chipboard pieces used for this project were painted with different paints and inks, some were embossed a few times:






Chipboard pieces used for this project are:
Garden Gate
Fancy Birdcage
Organic Vine
Tweet Friends
This is all from me for today! Be sure to stop by my blog to see some some projects using chipboards from Blue Fern Studios!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! And thank you for showing us how it was done!! Who would think that using the throwaway part of a die cut (the turtle) would look so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete