Monday, August 19, 2013

Moments in Life with Camilla

Hi everybody! Camilla here with a new layout and a card made with fabulous chipboards from Blue Fern Studios.

For my layout I used the gorgeous Shabby Layered Frame to frame a photo of my newest tiny niece, Mira. I just love how it turned out. I also used the Fancy Fob Watch to get a time dimension to the layout. The chipboards are dabbed with quite a lot of white gesso to get some texture. 


Some close-ups:



Shabby Layered Frame


Fancy Fob Watch


The card is made for a friend. She is soon attending a wedding and wanted me to create a card. I wanted the card to be elegant and one of the hearts from the Blue Fern Studios Heart Set was perfect as a centre of the card. I kept it plain and raw - suited for the grey tones of the card.


A close-up:


Heart Set


This is it from me this month, but I hope you stop by in a few days to check out the projects from my design team friends here at Blue Fern Studios!

Hugs,
Camilla

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning page and card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page and card. The heart is perfect for the card along with the ribbon and lace. All these pieces are now on my next shopping list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love your art creations this month!! I love them EVERY month!! You always have a touch of beauty in each project and use the chip board so well, even in the raw!!

    ReplyDelete