Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Frau_Muller August projects

Hello everyone!

Frau_Muller is here and today I'm sharing a few of my new projects created with Blue Fern Studios Chipboard.
 I'm a big fan of vintage style. So this time i'll be showing you vintage shadow box.
Here is my family and different old amazing stuff from  box my great-grandma.



For this shadow box I used following chipboard pieces from Blue Fern Studios:
Symphony Corners -Medim
Symphony Corners - Medium - Click Image to Close 

Gabrielle Butterfly Set

Gabrielle Butterfly Set - Click Image to Close 

The next project is big card. It's a wedding romantic card.

 I painte chipboard in whith gesso, then added alcohol inc and microbeads

For this card I used following chipboard pieces from Blue Fern Studios

Blooming Foliage

Blooming Foliage - Click Image to Close

Good Vibes

Good Vibes - Click Image to Close 

 
Thank-you for hanging in there with me today! I hope you enjoyed my projects :)

 

4 comments:

  1. Sasha these are two gorgeous projects I love them That shadow box is wonderful and I love all the bits and pieces that you got from your great grandmother (so awesome)... I love that card too it is gorgeous and you said you used alcohol ink... Never thought of that. I love the colours... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shadow box is beautiful!! How wonderful to be able to use things from your grandmothers treasures!! And the card is so pretty!! I love the technique you used with alcohol ink!!

    ReplyDelete