Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pages and Mood Board from Kasia

Hello guys! Kasia Krzymińska here to share with you some of my works made with gorgeous Blue Fern Studios chipboards. 

This time I got for you layout, art-journal page and my mini mood board. Let's start with layout. I used b&w photograph of my dear Mom and her friend in the garden when they were very young girls. My Mom is very special to me, she is amazingly talented woman with great sense of humor which I adore. That is why I chose the word "Joy" as a title. 




Chipboard used:

Good Vibes set
Nifty tags and tickets

Next page I want to share with you was made in my new art-journal where I decided to collect all memories from ProzArt. It is very simple and mixed-media. Only the background and this cute chipboard frame. I covered it with gesso and ArtAnthology Sorbet paint - Frost so it's shining. 




Chipboard used:

Picture Perfect set
And here is my mini August mood board. The color combo that I found very inspiring this month is red and teal. Hope you like it too. I used Quatrefoil Panel to make some background. 



Chipboard used:

Quatrefoil panel
Thank you so much for looking. Hope you like my works and see you soon :)
Kasia

5 comments:

  1. I love the use of colors on this project. Even though the placement of the blue ink on the flowers looks random it really works this page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kasia...awesome projects... love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of color always leaves me breathless!! Each and every art creation is a treasure of beauty!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful art!

    ReplyDelete