Sunday, August 25, 2013

Projects by Kotlyarova

Hello, ladies!
Olga is here with you today. I would like to share my new Blue Fern Studios projects with you and hope it will inspire you.
I love watercolor! We can make a lot of interesting effects with it.

Chipboard used:

For this project I use chipboard as a mask. I would like to achieve lightness and tenderness, so the colors here are not so much. But the photo looks very advantageous!
Chipboard used

 Well, here is just an explosion of color! Also with watercolors. More colors for this fun foto :)


 Chipboard used:

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!
Olga

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I picked up that you sewed through the chipboard. I love sewing on layouts and you have inspired me to give it a shot. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and beautiful!! Sometime the simplest designs are the most beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete