Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cluster Layouts by Kristine Henanger


Hi everyone! 
Kristine Henanger here with you today to show
 you some projects I have been working on this month!
I hope you enjoy :)

"Boys will be boys"

There is endless ways to use or decorate your chipboard pieces, and one of my favorit way to do it, is to layer the piece with many layers of paint, ink, stamping, crackle paint, glitter, embossing and so on. 
On this page I started of by putting gesso on all the pieces. Then I used the same glimmermist as on the background, and finger painted the chipboard, to give it a random look.
I put some more gesso on, allso using my fingers, to make the white more visible again.
Then I used some stamps and just put it all over, before I finished of by putting some ink on the edges to create shadows.

 On this layout I have used following chipboard pices from Blue Fern Studios

                                        " Boys will be boys"                         "petite boutique frames"

"picture perfect"


"Today"

I am all about the cluster style, details, layers and colors (especially turquoise)... 
But sometimes I like to create a "clean and simple" cluster pages, like this one.
To make the chipboard match my page I put gesso and ink on all the pieces.
To give it a random look I always use my fingers to paint with
(it is a bit messy, so you can use gloves if you like).
On the skies I used sandpaper to create a worn/aged look.
 On this layout I have used following chipboard pices from Blue Fern Studios:

                                    " Brigitte Butterfly set"                                 " widgetworks"

                                                                      "cloudy skies"

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you found some inspiration here today :)



Kristine Henanger







2 comments:

  1. Both of your pages are just ADORABLE!!!!!! Love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute!! Love the Kraft page, just a bit of color is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete