Friday, August 23, 2013

{2} Cards with Patter

Hi, and happy Friday! It's Patter here with two cards for you today using various Blue Fern Studios chipboard. Let's look at what I have created for you today:

Blessings
For this card, I actually started with the Blue Fern Studios Bits of Honey chipboard. I just love these pieces, and I have not used them yet so I really wanted to use this particular piece of chipboard for one of my creations today. I also used the Blue Fern Studios Spiritually Speaking chipboard for the card sentiment. Both pieces were painted with gesso, spritzed with mist, and dabbed with acrylic paint.
Pin It

Bits of Honey

Spiritually Speaking

Birthday Greetings
For this card, I used the Blue Fern Studios Directions and Doily Bunting chipboard pieces. I used a punch out from one the arrows in the Directions set. I used it to draw attention to the sentiment. I also added pearls to the center of the arrow so that it would match the pearls I added to the Doily Bunting chipboard.
Pin It


Directions


Doily Bunting
Thanks for joining me today, and I hope you will use your Blue Fern Studios chipboard on your next card creation. Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. I adore the composition on these cards Patter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. I am really going to have to buy some of the Honey Comb bits. I think you used these very creatively. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be in my glory if I received a card that looked like these! So beautiful and artful!! Just the way I like them!!

    ReplyDelete