Sunday, July 12, 2015

Three layouts by Marie-Josée

Hello all,

It's July already, school's out and summer is finally here! I am now having some well-deserved time off and I am really happy to have more time to devote to scrapbooking. Here are my latest layouts with Blue Fern Studios products!

"Everyday Moment" layout

For this layout, I used a panel, Printer's Drawer. I glued it to a 12" x 12" piece of chipboard and I applied white gesso all over.



Then, I altered it with various mists and Gelatos.


I used the Everyday Moments chipboard as my title. I altered it with black embossing powder.


I also used various stamps and black ink to add different pattern.


"Fabulous" layout

For this layout, I used a paper from the Sanctuary collection as my background.


I used the word "Fabulous" from the Arrow Words set as my title. I altered it with black embossing powder.


I cut two different pieces of the Graduated Circles set. I cut them to be able to use only a part of each piece on the right side of my layout. I altered the chipboard with gesso, mists and Gelatos.


"Capture the Moment" layout

For this layout, I used a paper from the Ombre Dreams collection as my background.



I also used two pieces of chipboard from two different sets, Grid Pieces and Captured Words.


I altered both pieces with white embossing powder.



2 comments: