Thursday, July 16, 2015

Layouts Featuring Paisely & Vine By Debbie

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share some layouts I created using the Paisley & Vine Collection which was introduced a few weeks ago.  I love the warm tones of the papers.

On  my first layout I used Bohemian, Nature, Vineland and Playing Card papers and added some masking, misting, paints and microbeads.

The Circle Flourish Chipboard surrounds my photo.  I first applied some gesso to the chipboard and then added some misting, water colors, gelatos and microbreads.

I painted a piece of the Quartre Foil chipboard with some yellow and blue paints and added more microbeads and tucked the chipboard behind the flowers.

Here I've used a piece from the Layering Stems chipboard, which I painted with watercolors and gelatos and added more of the blue microbeads.

My next layout was based on the July sketch.
I used the Nature, Pathway, Splendor, Passion and Playing Card papers along with some masking and inking.

 I incorporated 2 chipboard pieces as a base for my picture, Frills Panel and Vintage Labels.  Both pieces were embossed using a number of products to achieve the aged look.

Tuked beneath the flowers is a Leafy Page Accent and Mini Rings chipboard.  Both of which I embossed and inked.

More pieces of the Mini Ring Things chipboard with some gold microbeads.

My final layout you saw earlier in the month on the blog, again using papers from the Paisley and Vine Collection.
I used the Whimsy paper as my background, which I lightly
applied light pink ink around the outside of the paper.  I also used Playing Card and Passion papers from the collection.


I inked the chipboard Perfect with some dark red ink and placed pieces of the Framington Medley chipboard, which I embossed with white powder and added some blue ink around my picture.

A gorgeous Royal Monarch chipboard butterfly embossed white and placed within a flower cluster is the perfect touch!

I hope you enjoy my layouts!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

2 comments: