Monday, July 27, 2015

'Free spirit' basic scrapbooking layout by Marta Lapkowska + VIDEO tutorial

Hello my friends!
I am so happy to be back to you with my new project and also VIDEO tutorial.
Today's work will present new collection 'Paisley & Vine'.
Those are beautiful papers with lots of flowers, flourishes with red, yellow and brownish colours.

Here is my page called 'Free spirit'


When I saw this stunning collection for the first time, I knew that my page will be full of flowers and cute die cuts. This paper collection is full of stunning designs which could be cut out and turned into lovely page embellishments.


I added few embossed chipboards and title from 'Playing cards' 12x12 paper from 'Paisley & Vine'



I hope you enjoyed this basic, simple project. If you wish to see in steps how I made this page please feel free to watch my video tutorial.
I hope you will find some inspiration and motivation to create some great makes!




Hugs, Marta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment