Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Stamps!

Hello Blue Fern fams!  When we introduced our Frolic paper collection, we gave you a peek at the coordinating stamp sets.  In case you missed them, we thought we would give you another look:




We have also released 6 additional stamp sets.   You'll find all our stamp designs to be very detailed, 
with beautiful images that are perfect for any project!












Thanks for stopping by today!  
We would love to hear from you.  Which stamps are your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. love them as with the first batch I bought them all can hardly wait for these to be in stores!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are currently shipping, so you should be able to purchase them soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh Wow soooo gorgeous. My wishlist just got longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the postal textures! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thes especially the washi strips, all so beautifully detailed. How do I get to stock these in my small independent studio and store in the UK?

    ReplyDelete