Saturday, July 18, 2015

One Paper Two Different layouts with Deja Vu- By Keren Tamir



Hello Blue Fern Studios Fans. Its Keren here and I have a fun twist for you this month. 
I created two different layouts using the exact same paper for the background.
I used the Friperies paper from the Deja Vu Collection and you wouldn't even know its the same paper as both layouts look completely different.
By changing colours, texture and products you can create two totally different projects with the exact same paper as a background.

Here is the first one:

"Puppy Kiss"


This is a picture of my daughter kissing our new puppy.
I stamped the background using the Deja Vu stamps. Then I splattered with different colours. Finally I used the tattered diamonds bits to give the background some more texture. They were inked with orange distress ink and then embossed in a creamy color.


I framed the foto in one of the heart hugs. I cut the word kiss out of the heart and used it for the title. Then I was left with the heart which I used for framing. The heart was also inked and embossed like the tattered diamond bits were.


<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

"Thankful for you"

This is the second layout I created with the Friperies paper from Deja Vu but this time I used green and teal hues.


I also created lots of texture in the background using texture paste and splatters.


I used "Valerie's Window" behind the photo as I wanted it to mimic the flower arches in the picture.


I used the Chelsea Vines to add some magical feel of the garden I created around the photo. I wanted to transport people into the photo of this beautiful garden.


Finally I used the word "Thankful" as a title. All chipboard pieces here were coloured with green distress ink and then splattered with both black and white water-colour paint.


Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog
have a wonderful day!!

Keren

No comments:

Post a Comment