Sunday, July 26, 2015

"One of a Kind" layout by Marie-Josée


Hello all,

Today, I will show you a layout I created with Blue Fern Studios newest paper collection, Frolic.  It is a beautiful collection, and the paper is as thick as usual. I am sure you will fall in love with this wonderful collection! I used three different papers: Veranda, Secretary and Friendship!


 On this layout, I used the One of a Kind chipboard as my title. Since it was a little bit to big to fot where I wanted to put it, I cut it. Here's what it looked like in one piece, before I cut it:


I altered it with white gesso. And here's what it looks like once cut in two:


Finally, I added the Déjà Vu Border Chippie, also altered with gesso:



2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!! Love this!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so very beautiful and elegant. I love, love the wonderful papers and chippies.

    ReplyDelete