Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September Inspiration by Wendy Scholten

Hi All,

It's my turn on the Blue Fern Studios Blog already, how fast a month goes by!
I made a canvas and 2 layouts this month.

First my canvas:

'Blessings'

I made this with the Amber and Apricot Collection.
I used a stencil with moddeling paste for the background and to give it some color i used a brown and peach colored spray. i also used a few pieces of paper from the Busy Bees paper behind my photo frame. I gave the resin frame a bit of color with 2 different shades of waxes.
I embossed the Blooming Foliage and Blessings word from the spiritually speaking word set with Hot Cocoa and Copper embossing powder, I used the happy chipboard from the coordinated chipboard pieces from the Amber and Apricot collection.
I finished my canvas with some flowers, art stones and the new seedlings Twig and Paprika.

Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper: Amber&Apricot
-Busy Bees

Chipboard:
-Blooming Foliage
-Blessings from the Spiritually Speaking word set

Embossing powder:
-Hot Cocoa
-Copper

Seedlings:
-Twig
-Paprika

Coordinated Chipboard

Then for my second one this month, a layout.

'Memories'

I made this one also with the Amber&Apricot collection, i used the Chapters and Yesteryear papers,  i also cut out a few of the flowers of the yesteryear paper.
For my chipboard i cut a Swirled Floral Corner Large in 2 pieces and embossed it with the snow embossing powder and some brown ink, as well as my memories frame from the Memory Frames Set. I also used a few pieces from the coordinated chipboard pieces.
For the lace pieces behind the flowers i cut up a few pieces from the Lace 4 .

I finished m layout with the Fresh Florals and Apricot Blooms and the Twig Seedlings
Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Papers: Amber&Apricot
-Chapters
-Yesteryear

Chipboard:
-Swirled Floral Corners Large
-Memoies from the Memory Frames set

Lace: 4

Embossing Powder:
-Snow

Seedlings:
-Twig

Flowers:
-Fresh Florals
-Apricot Blooms

Coordinated Chipboard

And my third one this month, a layout

'Sweet'


I made this with two older collections, Dejavu and Courtship Lane.
 I used paint and a stencil for the background.
I used the paper from the Dejavu collection as my background and cut out the flowers from the Courtship Lane paper.
For the little frame i used one of the Ornamental Labels stamp and placed a  piece of vellum on top.
For the Chipboard i used the Jeweled Frame and Sweet word from the Cute, sweet, Sassy word set and treated it with paint.

Thanks for watching and have a nice week!
Hugs Wendy




No comments:

Post a Comment