Thursday, September 7, 2017

- September Inspiration - 4 layouts - Amber & Apricot / Wanderlust, by Tartine Peluche.

Hello girls! I'm back to share my september layouts created with Blue Fern Studios products. This month I've used the new collection Amber and Apricot for three layouts and one with Wanderlust paper collection..

-SUNSHINE IS MY FAVORITE ACCESSORY-

My first one is created with FLORA and SUNNY DISPOSITION papers.
I cut the flowers on the FLORA paper and with the chipboard BLOOMING FOLIAGE I created different layer to insert the beautiful flowers of the APRICOT BLOOMS collection.

I embossed my chipboards with BLOOD ORANGE embossing powder. It is a red-orange color, mixed with white and pink glitter, sooo beautifully matching with color combinaison of paper collection.

I used LACE 6, in which I cutted only the small flowers of the bottom. They are used well with the small flowers of the APRICOT BLOOMS kit.




In the right corner at the top of my photo we find part of LACE 4, it is the foliage of the lace.



To add some finishing details I used the GREEN LEAF and  MUSTARD seedlings.


As the bottom of the paper was already decorated, I only add a small white paper frame and some pretty APRICOT BLOOMS flowers.


Then I completed my layout with my favorite embellishment, sequins and half pearls.

BLUE FERN STUDIOS PRODUCTS I'VE USED:
Paper:
- Flora
- Sunny Disposition
Chipboards:
- Blooming Foliage
- The Good Life
Embossing Powder:
Blood Orange
Seedligs:
- Green Leaf
- Mustard
Flowers:
- Apricot Blooms
------------------------------------


-YOU ARE ENOUGH-




For my second layout,  I used TWEET MELODY ( B-side ) and I still used the flowers of FLORA paper but, this time with the FADING BLOOMS chipboard, that I simply embossed in white. I used a piece of BIRDSONG paper and also a piece of  FLORA paper ( B-side ) for create some layers on background. I added flowers and some pieces of AMBER&APRICOT PRINTED CHIPBOARD.


I used only the peach flowers of Apricot Blooms kit and 
the leaves come from WANDERLUST VINE.


I used  MUSTARD seedlings and some half beads for details.


 The little bird was cut in the paper TWEET MELODY.


I finish by adding a gold wire, wound in a loop.
I think it adds a little something...


BLUE FERN STUDIOS PRODUCTS I'VE USED
Paper:
- Flora
- Birdsong
- Tweet Melody
Chipboard:
-Fading Blooms
- Apricot printed chipboard
Embossing powder:
-Snow
Seedlings:
- Mustard
Flowers:
-Apricot Blooms
- Wanderlust Vine

------------------------------------

- SUGAR & SPICE -


I used CHAPTERS paper ( B-side ). It's a dark paper already having white spots, so I did not use white gesso but directly my color for my background. 
I have a lot of fun with snapchat application lately ... LOL 
Here is another page with a selfie.


I chose to use the KRYSTAL'S FRAME -SMALL chipboard for this layout. I embossed it with BLOOD ORANGE embossing powder. The rectangle frame are the negative of pictures on the APRICOT-PRINTED CHIPBOARD. The cut flowers come from TWEET MELODY paper and I worked with APRICOT BLOOMS again ... 
I told you I loved these flowers? I think these are also my favorites.


On my background you can see that I used GARDEN FROLIC stamp and the wonderful butterfly of  SPRING ACCENTS


I REPEAT, I REALLY LOVE THIS FLOWERS!!! YOU MUST HAVE THEM!
But dont take all, I want to having anothers! LOL


Again some pieces of PRINTED CHIPBOARD to add details...
Whit small rocks, I added TWIG seedlings, half beads, sequins and more seedlings again...


BLUE FERN STUDIOS PRODUCTS I'VE USED:
Paper:
- Chapters
- Tweet Melody
Chipboards:
- KRISTAL'S FRAME - SMALL
- APRICOT Printed Chipboard
Embossing Powder
- Blood Orange
Stamps:
- Spring Accents
- Garden Frolic
Seedlings:
- Twig
Flowers:
- Apricot Blooms

------------------------------------

I have a last one layout to share with you this month.
I used Wanderlust collection.

- MOUNTAIN VIEW-

In september the migration of the birds is well started, in the mountain, we can observe them. 
I live in the mountain ...


I used PACIFIC COAST paper (B-side)
I did only a few brush stroke of white gesso on my background.
Under my photo I used CURLING CORNER chipboard. I have embossed it with HOT COCOA embossig powder.

Under the chipboard I have used LACE 1.


Two beautiful lilies flower from WANDERLUST LILIES kit are placed below the word EXPLORE from the kit WANDERLUST WORDS. I have paint this word with metallic blue paint...



 I painted my chipboard MOUNTAIN VIEW with white gesso using a sponge to create a sandy texture. Then I put glue on half of the chipboard and I added MELTED BUTTER glitter on.


Under all the layers I placed a piece of WANDERLUST PRINTED CHIPBOARD...
Some sequins and half beads add finishing to my page.



BLUE FERN STUDIOS PRODUCTS I'VE USED:
Paper:
- Pacific Coast
Chipboard:
- Curling Corner
- Mountain View
- Wanderlust Words
- Wanderlust - Printed Chipboard
Embossing Powder:
- Hot Cocoa
Glitter:
- Melted Butter
Lace:
- Lace 1
Flowers:
- Wanderlust Lilies ( yellow )
- Late Winter Lilies ( White )
Stamps:
- Departure
------------------------------------

That's all for this month, see you soon for anothers inspiration.
Hugs,
Tartine xoxo

1 comment: