Thursday, September 21, 2017

September inspiration by Annie Samson

Hello Blue Fern Studios fans,

I am verry happy to share 3 layouts with you today  !
One with Happy Accident collection and two others with Amber and Apricot collection.

Born to be wild!


For my first layout, I have used the Quirk paper and Blessing pieces of paper 
of the Happy Accident collecction.
I added some green ink on my back ground.
Than I added texture with the Forever stamp set.
I have used Stormy sky embossing powder on my Turkish Bites chipboard and Avocado embossing powder on my Abstracted chipboard.
My title ''Born to be wild!'' has been altered with Breeze embossing powder. I really like to use different colors of embossing powder on the same layout !
To embellish my layout, I choose some beautifuls Blue Fern Studio flowers.

Here some closed up :




Here the liste of the Blue Fern Studios products used for this layout:

Papers:
Quirk - Happy Accident
Blessing - Happy Accident

Stamp set:
Forever

Embossing powder:
Stormy sky
Avocado
Breeze

Chipboard:
Turkish Bites 
Abstracted

Flowers:
Garden Florals

Honney


For this layout, I have useed Freindship paper from Amber and Apricot collection.
I wanted to create a layout where the flowers would be my focal point and for this matter, I did not use any mixed media on this layout except  white gesso splashs.
I choose to use one of the coordinated chipboard pieces as my title.
 I have also incorporate coordinated chipboard under my picture. 
I have use Coral embossing powder on my two pieces of chipboard the one under my clustering, Cricle Vine and the one on top of my picture Looped Frame.
Than I have add Blue Fern Studios flowers from differents collections.

Here some closed up of my layout:





Here the liste of the Blue Fern Studios products used for this layout:

Paper:
Freindship - Amber and Apricot

Chipboard:
Coordinated chipboard - Amber and Apricot
Circle Vine
Looped Frame

Embossing powder:
Coral

Flowers:
Apricot bloom

Happy litle moment


For my last September layout, I wanted to create a more dramatic and romantic layout.
I choose the Chapters paper from the Amber and Apricot collection.
I have use some cracle modeling past and different color of ink to create my background.
Than I have used paint to create a rust effect on my Shabby brick bites 
and Bordeau layered frame chipboards.
I have used some pieces from Lace 1 under my picture.
Than I add Blue Fern Studios flowers from the Wonderlust and Chesterville collection.






Here the liste of the Blue Fern Studios products used for this layout:

Paper:
Chapters - Amber and Apricot 

Chipboard:
 Shabby brick bites 
Bordeau layered frame

Lace:
Lace 1

Flowers:
Apricot Blooms
Chesterville Blooms
Happy roses
Wanderlust lilies

See you next month for more inspiration, Annie XX


No comments:

Post a Comment