Friday, September 8, 2017

Meet our September Blue Fern Fan of the Month!

We love the first week of each month because we get to introduce you to another Blue Fern Fan.  We are delighted to welcome the fabulous Phyllis Fernandez to Blue Fern Studios this month.  You are in for a real treat as she shares her stunning mixed-media style with us.  So, let's turn it over to Phyllis so you can get to know her a little more.  



Hello Crafty Friends,  my name is Phyllis Fernandez and I'm so honored to be Blue Fern Studios Fan of the month for September.  I love Blue Fern Studios paper and chipboard,  they're so Gorgeous and so fun to create with.  I won't lie......sometimes I don't even want to cut into the paper collections because they're soooo Gorgeous!  I finally had a chance to play with some of Blue Fern Studios Embossing Powders,  WOW I had no idea how awesome they are to create with!   

I have been crafting off and on for years but in 2005 I discovered card making and then I was introduced to Scrapbooking shortly there after.  I had no idea where this was going to take me but I was hooked!    I love creating Layouts,  mixed media canvases,  tags and on occasion I create cards.  

I hope you check back every Wednesday for my layouts I'll be creating using Blue Fern Studios.  
You can follow my blog for my latest projects:


For this layout I used Blue Fern Studios paper:
-Chesterville George paper
-Happy Accident Windfall paper
-Happy Accident Quirk paper
-Happy Accident Fate paper

Blue Fern Studios Embossing Powders
-Rusted Roof
-Fern
-Breeze
-Chili Powder
-Coral

Blue Fern Studios Chipboard 
-And Fly
-Kevins Frame
-Memories
-Circle links

Blue Fern Studios Stamp
-Crackle 

Be sure to check back each Wednesday of this month when Phyllis will share another Blue Fern project with you!

7 comments: