Wednesday, September 13, 2017

A New Layout from our Fan of the Month!

Hey Crafty friends,  Phyllis here to share another layout using Blue Fern Studios products.  
The Correspondence paper from the Sanctuary collection is a gorgeous patterned paper with hues of
 brown and gray. I wanted to make sure that the pattern and color would show through, 
so everything else for this layout had to be light in color.  



Once I figured out my design I started placing my flowers and diecuts. 


 
Then I used Blue Fern Studios Tattered Diamond Bits Chipboard and heat embossed the bits.   
I added some cheesecloth, beads, and glitter to give alittle more interest.  
Once I adhered everything down I got my acrylic paint out and did some flicking with the paint.



I used a paper punch to cut out some flowers using my Blue Fern Scraps.   
I also used scraps to die cut and used them to create texture and my background.



Supplies:
Sanctuary Collection ~ Correspondence
Serendipity Collection ~ Imagination & Inspiration
Tattered Diamond Bits Chipboard
Breeze, Chili Powder and Fern Embossing Powders


I hope I've inspired you to create something beautiful today,  Blue Fern Studios has Amazing products to create with!

1 comment: