Sunday, February 21, 2016

Three layouts, three collections by Marie-Josee

Hello, Blue Fern Studios fans!

Today, I will show you three layouts I created with the latest Blue Fern Studios collections!

"Happy" layout with the Serendipity collection

Here's the layout I created with the latest collection, Serendipity. I used the Imagination paper as my background, with I altered with black ink and the Arcadia Textures stamps.


The chipboard I used in the background is the Turkish Panel. I used only a part of it.


I altered it first with a black ink pad. Then, I used the Sea Mist embossing powder on top. I did not cover it completely. I wanted to see some black.


For the title, I used a chipboard from the Happy, Heart, Love chipboard set. I altered with a black ink pad, and I also added teal spray ink.



"Love" layout with the Blush collection:

For the background of this layout, I used the Charmed paper from the Blush collection.

I used the Frilly Hearts chipboard set as the focal point of my layout. First, I altered them with light pink paint. Then, I embossed them with the Cotton Candy embossing powder. Using the Brocade Texture stamp, I added patterns here and there with embossing ink and color using the Fuchsia embossing powder.



"Dream Big" layout with the Timeless collection

The background of this layout is made of recycled cardboard, which I altered with various mediums.

I used scraps of paper of the Timeless collection that were left after I created other layouts. I love how their colors fit with the background of the picture I used.


I also used the Crossing the Lines chipboard behind my photo.



That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my projects!

3 comments:

  1. All three pages and designs are so very, very gorgeous. Your layers are wonderful - and the photos adorable.

    ReplyDelete