Sunday, February 7, 2016

My February projects by Marie-Eve Bernard

Hello ladies,

It's Marie-Eve Bernard.  I'm here to present you my projects for February. This month, I had fun with the beautiful and girly Blush Collection.

Smile




For my title, I use the Smile chipboard from the Laughter, Happy, Smile set. I paint it with white Gesso and I emboss it with the Imagine Ink Cotton Candy powder.


Under my picture, I use the Damask Flourish chipboard.  It come in set of two pieces.  I emboss it with the Imagine Ink  Fern embossing powder. I use the Vintage Edges Stamps in my background.


In my flowers cluster, I had the Layering Stems chipboards set.   I simply paint them with White Gesso. 

Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Papers
- Blush Enamored
 - Blush Celebration

Chipboards
- Laughter, Happy, Smile
- Layering Stems
- Damask Flourish

Imagine Ink Embossing Powder
- Cotton Candy
- Fern

Stamps set:
-  Vintage Edges


 Happy



For my title, I use the Happy chipboard from the Laughter, Happy, Smile set. I paint it with white Gesso and I stamp with the Texture Circles stamp set in pink ink.  


To create my background, I cut pieces in the Tangier Page Panel. I paint those pieces with white gesso and glue it to the background paper.  I use the Celebration paper from the Blush Collection.  Then I slash different pink ink on it.  When the ink where dry, I stamp it randomly with the Texture Circles stamp set.  


Blue Fern Studios Products used:

Papers
 - Blush Celebration

Chipboards
- Laughter, Happy, Smile
- Tangier Page Panel

Stamps set:
-  Texture Circles

My layout for the Sketch challenge: Cherish

In the beginning of the month, I present this layout for the February sketch challenge.  I use the Timeless Collection.  I invite you to participate in the sketch challenge.  



For my title, i use the Cherish chipboard from the Adore, Love, Cherish set.  I paint it with gesso and use spray ink to color it.


For my frame (from the Memory Frames set) and my chipboard flowers (for the Bohemian Flowers set), It all begins with a coat of White Gesso.  Then I use a pink gelato to give some color.  Finally, I distress the edges with a dark brown ink.


List of Blue Fern Studios supplies:

Papiers / Papers
-Timeless Papillons
-Timeless Freedom

Chipboards
- Bohemian Flowers
- Memory Frames
- Adore, Love, Cherish

 Stamps
-Postal Textures

I hope that you enjoy my creations.
Have a nice day.

Marie-Eve Bernard



2 comments: