Monday, February 22, 2016

Marilyn's February Layouts and Video Tutorial

Hi everyone! Marilyn here to share with you two projects and a video tutorial with the new beautiful Serendipity collection.

I choose the Contemplation and Calling Cards papers from the Serendipity collection. I used the Flourish Hearts, Everlasting Love and the Whimsy Flourishes chipboards in this page.

I apply embossing powder pearl and sea mist colors to all the chippies.

I cut out a card from the Calling cards paper to embellish my page.

I added pearls and micro beads with gel medium.

Blue Fern products:
Serendipity- Contemplation and Calling Cards paper

Chipboard: Flourish Hearts, Everlasting Love, Whimsy Flourishes
Embossing powder: Pearl, Sea Mist
Stamp: Brocade Texture
Mist:Winter Mint


Here's the video tutorial I hope you inspire.



 
 "Blow Out the Candles"
In this page "Merriment"is my base paper that I enhanced the color with the cotton candy mist. 

I apply cotton candy and 14  karat embossing powders to the Persian Ornament chipboard .

The Blow out the Candles chipboard goes perfect with my daughter's photo. I stamped with the Texture 1-stamp.


Supplies:
Serendipity:
 Merriment paper
Mist: Cotton Candy
Chipboard: Blow Out The Candles, Persian Ornament
Embossing Powder: 14 karat, cotton candy
stamp: Texture 1

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!
Marilyn Rivera

1 comment: