Thursday, January 14, 2016

Two layouts with the new collections and a video tutorial by Wilma

 My first post in 2016 and I am happy to tell you I will stay another year at Blue Fern Studio.   





My first layout for today is one with a start to finish video .
I hope you find time to watch it .

I used the beautiful Timeless collection.
All the stamps and embossingpowders are from Blue Fern studios.






The video:


My second layout is made with the blush collection.
A Valentine themed line of papers.
But I think it is perfect for all kind of pictures because of its lightness.

I kept this layout light and playfull.
The Corner flourish chipboard was painted with  acrylicpaint.
After that I took away some of the brightness with white ink.


There are some cute little images on the papers .
I fussycut them and used them as little embellishments.


Thanks for visiting the blog...
Have a nice day
x Wilma x








4 comments:

  1. Both of your layouts are so beautiful! I love the mixed media meets Vintage style you pulled off on the second layout~just dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Learned from your video!! Gorgeous work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is my new fave from you...but both are gorgeous!! So happy to be back with you in the team Wilma! xx

    ReplyDelete