Monday, January 18, 2016

Two Inspirational Canvases- By Keren Tamir



Hi Everyone,
Its Keren here and I'm really happy to be back once again on the Blue Fern Studios Design Team for another year.
I'm so grateful for this opportunity and I'm looking forward to creating alongside many talented designers.

Here is a little bit about myself:


My name is Keren Tamir, I live in Canada and I’ve been scrapbooking for 13 years.
I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
 One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However, over the past couple of years, I’ve diverted myself into the mixed media world and love combining them both together. I’ve developed my own mixed media style, which I love sharing with my students. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do and that’s why I love to teach techniques of mixed media and art.
I’m delighted to join Blue Fern Studios Design team for a third year. To see more of my art please visit my blog at: http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca
I hope you enjoy my creations!!

<<<<<>>>>>

I've created two 6x12 canvases today.
Both used the Ombré Dreams- Ginger's dream for the background. I cut the paper in half and used each half for one of the canvases.

Here is my first project:

"Dream"



The flowers petals are made out of canvas and were first sprayed with Imagine Ink Winter green, then shaded with other greens and yellows.
The centre was created by layering one radiant burst chipboard, one bohemian flower chipboard and one paper flower. 


The stem was created using the Arching leaves chipboard which were painted in lime green acrylic paint and then stamped with the textured circles stamp. I also used the brick pattern from the Essencial textures stamp aroung the edges.
Finally I used the Dream chipboard for the title.


<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

My Second Canvas today is titled:

"Love"

For this canvas I used the Shabby brick bits and the daisies collage chipboard pieces. They were painted with lime green and teal acrylic paints.


I cut out a couple of pieces from the Ombré Dreams- Dream cards paper as a background for the Daisies collage.
Then I painted the Love chipboard title in black and added it over the centre piece.


I used the Textured Circles stamp to create some music note's pattern in the background.
I also used the Imagine Ink winter green spray toad some colour drips under the main image.



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog,
Have a wonderful day!!


3 comments: