Sunday, January 17, 2016

Debbie's January Layouts

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today!  
I'm thrilled to be continuing on designing for Blue Fern Studios.  
Such an honor and pleasure to be able to work with fabulous products.
Here's a little bit about me . . . 
I live in Maryland, about an hour from our nation's capitol and have two grown children and one furbaby.
By day I am an assistant project manager for a General Contractor specializing in commercial build outs.  I love to spend my free time in my scrapbook room creating away and when weather permits you can find me outside tending to my flower gardens. I love to incorporate mixed media with my shabby chic style.  

You can visit my blog Love Life's Little Pleasures here.   

Today I have two projects to share with you, using the new paper collections Blush and Timeless.  My first layout features Timeless, a beautiful vintage collection. I've used the Maconnerie (both sides) and Calling Cards papers to highlight a vintage photo of my Mom.  Lots of stamping on the background using the Arcadia Texture stamp along with some masking and lots of paint splatters.

Lots of layering beneath my photo primarily using the Calling Cards.  I embossed the Floral Wreath Chipboard with Mystic Plum embossing powder, and then embossed again using the Arcaidia Texture Stamp and Ebony Embossing Powder.  I cut the wreath into a few pieces and placed the pieces around the photo.


For my title I used Blooming Beauty and embossed it with a mixture of Mystic Plum and Garnet Embossing Powders, and then lightly inked it.

Blue Fern Studios Products
Paper
Timeless:  Maconnerie, Calling Cards

Chipboard
Floral Wreath
Blooming Beauty

Embossing Powders
Mystic Plum
Garnet
Ebony

Stamp
Arcadia Texture

My next layout features the Blush Collection.  Perfect for those special pictures of loved ones.  Here I've used a picture of my niece.
 For my background I used the Celebration paper and added lots of layering under the picture with the Fondness and Calling Cards papers.  Love the soft pastel colors and details in the Blush papers!  I added some masking on the background, paint splatters and misting with the Imagine Ink Mists in Cotton Candy and Sky Blue.

My title chipboard piece, Sweet On You was embossed with the Oatmeal embossing powder and then I randomly applied some pink paint.  Underneath the photo I used the Leafy Rings chipboard which I also embossed with the Oatmeal embossing powder.

A Jeweled Trinket chipboard piece hangs below my flower cluster, embossed with Oatmeal embossing powder and lightly applied pink paint.

Blue Fern Studios Products
Paper
Blush - Celebration, Fondness, Calling Cards

Chipboard
Jeweled Trinkets
Sweet On You
Leafy Rings

Embossing Powder
Oatmeal

I hope I have inspired you with my layouts.  The two new paper collections Timeless and Blush are gorgeous as are the new chipboard pieces, stamps and embossing powders.  I look forward to this designing this year and working with Blue Fern Studios!

Thanks for stopping by!
. . . Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Debbie, the first is amazing...love the colors!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie, two very beautiful pages and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pages are just so gorgeously done! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love the little trinket chipboard piece.

    ReplyDelete