Wednesday, January 27, 2016

January Inspiration by Elena Volchkova


Hi! I'm really happy to be part of this amazing team and to inspire you on the blog.

My name is Elena Volchkova. I live in the Kiev, Ukraine.  I love to be creative and create many different projects. But they all are very tender and fabulous :) Scrapbooking fascinated me 4 years ago and I am now a true fan of this. I love to create and give cards. I like to keep the memory in layouts. In my projects I like to use romantic designs which is so easy with Blue Fern Studio products. I like flowers and lace. I like tenderness, and a natural style.  And sometimes I create teddy-bears and their friends, and even participate in exhibitions. 
All of this is my lovely job;)

You can find me on: My BlogFacebookInstagram

I'm so happy to present my first projects for Blue Fern Studios!

Romantic orchid layout

My first layout for today is with the gorgeous new Timeless collection and a photo of my sister with her flowers.



Beautiful chipboard Chelsea Medallion added charm to Layout. I used the Imagine Ink 14karat embossing powder to color the chipboard.



I used the Romantic Accents stamp with Imagine Ink Petal embossing powder to create some details on my background.


I cut a few pieces of paper from the Timeless collection to layer under my photo, I distressed all the edges. I also added lace, stones and pieces of vellum on which you can see Weathered Doilies Stamp with Imagine Ink Mistic Plum embossing powder.





Blue Fern Studio Supply List:
Paper: Timeless: Maconnerie, Papillons, Song
Chipboard: Chelsea Medallion
Stamps: Romantic Accents, Weathered Doilies
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: 14karat, Petal, Mistic Plum


School Graduation layout

My second project is a layout of a school graduation on summer day with happy children.
Background of the layout - beautiful and delicate paper Keepsakes from Timeless collection.


 Celebration adds elegant chipboard Royal Border, colored with Imagine Ink Heavenly embossing powder. This powder is so beautiful! So festive!

Rings from the Mini Ring Things set become wonderful jewels with this embossing powder.



Chipboard Birds in Flight covered with acrylic primer and colored top with Imagine Ink 14karat embossing powder.

The composition is decorated with flowers and pieces cut from Vineland paper from the(Paisley & Vine Collection.


Blue Fern Studio Supply List:
Paper: Timeless: Keepsakes
 Paisley & Vine: Vineland
Love Story: Cotillion
Chipboard: Royal Border, Birds in Flight, Mini Ring Things
Stamp: Vintage Edges
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: 14karat, Heavenly 


Romantic card for Valentine

Very soon we are waiting for the most romantic holiday. It is impossible not to make a couple of valentines. Especially when we have this wonderful romantic collection - created for Valentine - Blush! 
Here are two of my cards.

The first card is the music of love. Many flowers and tenderness,  all thanks to the Blush collection.
There are a lot of florals that can be cut from this paper.



Inside there is a pocket for a romantic letter. It is also decorated with paper cuttings from the  Blush collection.


My second card is also about love. And especially about love letters.  There are lots of wonderful images you can cut from Calling Cards (Blush collection).


I have added Sprigs of chipboard from Layering Stems and colored them with Imagine Ink 14 Karat embossing powder.   Today - it is my favorite powder! ;) And Heavenly, of course!


Play of colors - gold and silver - are created using Postal Textures Stamp
 and two powders -  Imagine Ink 14 Karat embossing powder and  Imagine Ink 14 Pearl embossing powder. 


Blue Fern Studio Supply List:
Paper: Blush: Charmed, Reminisce, Cupid's Folly, Calling Cards
Chipboard: Layering Stems
Stamps: Postal Textures
Imagine Ink Embossing Powder: 14karat, Pearl

I hope you enjoy viewing my projects. See you next time :)
Hugs, Elena

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts and designs and your cards are gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely work with wonderful layers!

    ReplyDelete