Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy & Thankful- By Keren Tamir


Keren here for my last post for 2014. What a great year it has been!! It was truly an amazing journey.
I have two layouts featuring the Sanctuary collection and a couple of frames and word chipboard pieces.

"Happy"

 Sanctuary "Meadows of Time" paper.


I used the seaside frame which I painted in two tones of distress paint.


As a title, I used the word Happy from the set: happy, laughter, smile.


<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

"Thankful"

Sanctuary "Conservatory" paper.


I'm really happy about this fall layout of my family because I used the new round butterfly frame to frame the photo. The butterfly frame was designed by ME!!! for Blue Fern Studios. Visit the wholesale store to see some more of my designs.
Its really cool to use one of my own designs and I can't wait to see what my other DT members do with them.


The frame was painted in golden acrylic paint and then stamped with brown ink to create a textured pattern.


I used the Thankful chipboard as a title.



Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios Blog!!
Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous pages Keren! I love your new butterfly frame.So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts and fantabulous pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete