Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Adrienne Ford with a Video Tutorial

Hello All! Happy Holidays!

Adrienne here, to share with you my final video as educator for Blue Fern Studios. It has been a great ride, but my term is up and it is time to move on. It has been wonderful and I want to thank Blue Fern for this opportunity. 

Anyways, enough with the sappy stuff. Let's get to the video shall we?!

I have a video up, using the new Santuary Paper Collection as well as some beautiful chipboard. This particular paper is called Meadows in Time. It is soft, has lots of beautiful images and prints to feast your eyes on and getting your creativity moving!





Blue Fern Products Used:

Santuary Collection: Meadows in Time
Graduated Squares
Arrow Words




Thank you all for all your supportive during me term at Blue Fern. Thank you to the Blue Fern gals for making me feel so welcome!

Wishing you all a very crafty and festive holiday season!

Adrienne Ford

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! Love the colors and the multiple frames. Very distinctive.

    ReplyDelete