Sunday, December 21, 2014

Creations with {Patter}

Hello everyone. Patter here today to share my December creations with you. I have two layouts and a card to share with you today. Let's get started.

Trust
This layout is one I did for my chosen word for 2105. My word for next year is 'trust'. I used the Blue Fern Studios Montage collection for this 8 1/2 x 11 page.

The Chicken Wire Panel chipboard piece I covered in texture paste followed by some colored mist. I also only used a portion of this chipboard piece. It comes as a 12x12 piece but is wonderful to cut down to any size you need.
Papers: Blue Fern Studios Montage Invitation and Bouquet 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard: Chicken Wire Panel 

Joy
For the background of this card, I embossed and then sanded the Sanctuary Conservatory paper.

For the sentiment, I used the Chunky Words chipboard and covered it in texture paste.
Papers: Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Conservatory
Blue Fern Studios chipboard: Chunky Words 

Smile
If you remember some of my previous layouts, this is the precious baby boy I have been scrapping. Well, that precious boy is now almost one. I cannot believe it! I wanted to give the family more scrapbook pages for their album, so this is the 8 1/2 x 11 page I created for them. I used the newest Blue Fern Studios December sketch, and I also used the newest BFS papers called Sanctuary.

To color the Poppies Collage chipboard, I covered the chipboard in a thick layer of gesso then embossed with various embossing powder colors.

Papers: Blue Fern Studios Sanctuary Botanical Garden 
Blue Fern Studios chipboard: Poppies Collage 

To join us in the sketch challenge fun and to be eligible for a prize, please see this post here. Thanks for stopping by today! Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment