Saturday, December 13, 2014

Two layout with the new Sanctuary collection by Marie-Josee

Hello all! I hope you are doing fine! Christmas is just around the corner and I am sure those of you who are celebrating it are super busy right now! Here's a bit of inspiration for you, in case you have time to create a layout or two before the big day! :)

"Adorable" layout

I used the B side of the Calling Cards paper from the Sanctuary collection for my background, which I altered with various mists, modeling paste, ink and stamps.


I also used the two pieces of the Corner Flourishes set. I decided not to alter them, because I love the look of bare chipboard with this new paper collection.


My title was made with the word "Adorable" from the French Words set. I also left it bare.


"Let it snow" layout

Once again, I used a paper from the Sanctuary collection for my background, the Bountiful paper.

I cut squares out of various papers and I glued them randomly to my background, which I altered with mists and modeling paste.




While it was drying, I altered the four snowflakes of the Shabby Flakes set. I started with gesso, which I dried with my heat gun to create texture, and then, I added PearlEx with a bit of water for a shimmery finish.


 
 
I used the Let it Snow chipboard for my title. I altered it my pressing my white ink pad on it, leaving some bare spots.


Happy Holidays to all, have fun and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment