Friday, December 19, 2014

"Happy Life" Video Education Team: Kelly

Hello everyone!
Kelly here.
Today marks my final post here on the Blue Fern Studios team..
it truly has been a wonderful two years here at BFS. I am ever so grateful to Leslie for giving me the opportunity to create with the most beautiful chipboard designs (and papers, too!) on the market. It really has been wonderful watching this company grow and grow, really incredible!
I will always be a proud supporter of Blue Fern and am excited to see what happens next :)

SO - here is my layout I created, using the December sketch (Still time to play along!)

"Happy Life"

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?? Yes, he is INDEED the cutest. Ever. Ha ha!! But no really, my little guy truly lights up our lives..he is so smiley, easy going, and just all around a shining star. I love him so much! 
Sorry, enough gushing! 

True to the sketch, I wanted a grungy, fun, layered look behind the photos. I achieved this by layering the Notebook Edges and Printer's Bits, along with a few little scraps, and some flowers and metals  as well.


yes, glitter and flowers, on a boy page! Nothing wrong with that, right?


Have a look at the video:

Again, thank you for your love and support here at Blue Fern!!

*Kelly*

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Pretty result. Fabulous colors, lovely pics, amazing texture !!!!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are allowed to gush - he is adorable!
    You made a wonderful layout for the cute liittle guy!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete