Monday, December 29, 2014

Happiness Layout with Tiffany.

Hello everyone. Tiffany here. Today is my last post for Blue Fern Studios. It has been such an amazing 6 months creating with such a wonderful product. I hope everyone has a wonderful New year.

Here is my layout.


I used the Montage paper collection. I cut a lot of the images from the paper. I just love the flowers. I don't have a real title just a quote, which I love. I used some modeling paste and some masks to create a nice textured background for the layout. 

In the video below you can see how I created the layout. 


Here is some more close up photos. 




Blue Fern Studios products used: 
Montage paper 
Beaded flourish 
Tangier page panel

I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a great day. Thank you for stopping by. 

1 comment: