Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ombré Dreams with Maja

Hi  Blue Fern Lovers =) Maja here today to show some new projects made with the absolutely gorgeous new paper line "Ombré Dremas". I´m in love! They are so fun to play with. I will show 2 layouts and a card today, so lets start. First up is a layout with my youngest son.





Blue Fern studios products used are:
Papers: Dream cards, Julianna´s dream, Shannon´s dream.
Chipboard: Techno Rings, Bohemian Flowers.

Next layout is my other son. A photo taken in a fun waterpark in Alcudia, Spain. He is playnig in the pool with the wave maschine.




  Blue Fern Studios products used:
Papers: Susan´s Dream
Chipboard: Checker Bits, Treasured Floral Frame, Good Vibes

My last project is a summery card. 



Blue Fern Studio pruducts used are:
Papers: Dream Cards, Joyce´s Dream
Chipboard: Circle Motifs,Royal Monarchs

Thanks for stopping by =) 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects, as always, Maja!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning Maja!! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Beautiful layouts and gorgeous card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so beautiful. I love the new Ombre' Dreams and just ordered it. Can't wait to create with it when it gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great creations I see here , gorgeous
    greetings, Marijke
    www,marijkes-layouts.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful compositions and great detail chipboard work too.

    ReplyDelete