Friday, June 13, 2014

June layouts by Marie-Josée

Hello all! I hope you are doing great. Today, I have two new projects to show you. Both were created with the new Ombre Dreams collection ans various chipboards.

"Precious Memories" layout

For this layout, I used the Ginger's Dream paper as my background.


Then, I primed my Jumbo Rings panel with gesso and added color with watercolor pencils. As you can see, I tried to use the same colors as the background paper on my circles. I also cut circles out of the Susan's Dream paper and added them to my layout.


Finally, I altered my Precious Memories chipboard with black chalk ink, leaving bare spots here and there.



"Perky" layout

For this layout, I used bright colors with the Ombre Dreams paper.

 
I cut strips from the Joyce's Dream and Leslie's Dream papers and altered them with bright mists (purple and orange).


I used the Small Number Grid panel on top and the word "Perky" from The Optimist Word Set for my title.


4 comments: